Construction projects management is a key activity in Planex Invest’s diverse range of enterprises.
Stages of construction management:
- Project procurement and investment control;
- Drafting terms of reference; Scope of work;
- Advisory procedure on the design contract;
- Preliminary construction site budgeting;
- Preparation of comprehensive documentation for issuing a building permit;
- Construction administration and construction supervision;
- Preparation of tender documentation for choosing a building subcontractor;
- Completion stage assessment and types of finishing materials;
- Call for competition for the selection of a construction and assembly works contractor. Negotiating construction contract;
- Investor's control during construction process;
- Quality control of construction materials and products;
- Control and preparation of project handover documentation; Project closure report;
- Control on deficiency rectification activities in the warranty period.